Monday, December 19, 2016

Too Much Smiling and Sleep Talking


So this week was pretty good, nothing too crazy. We did some service and painted the roof of a member's house which was cool. So they said that normal paint is too expensive, so she bought a big jug of white glue and mixed it with some water. Yeah that was our paint to paint this ladies roof. It was super drippy and we almost painted the floor better than the roof. This day also proved that I should never be trusted with painting. I am pretty terrible at it, but its aight. Apparently I have been talking a lot in my sleep, and a little in Spanish. Last night my comp said I was crying and whining a bit. So yeah thats interesting. My future wife will have some entertaining nights listening to me. Also we have exchanges of companions this week for a day, and I went with an Elder Stout from WASHINGTON! he is from moses lake and goes home like 3 days after Christmas. He was assistant to the president for 6 months and he is super sweet. We had a good day, and he said that I need to smile more. So we were talking to this lady and I was smiling real big (because he told me too) and she was flirting super hard. So yeah we got out of there. Then he told me I need to control my smile or else I will win over too many Salvadoran girls here. So there is my week in a nutshell. 1 week until Christmas kiddos!!

"...I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus" Acts 21:13

Pupusas and my comp, and the street that I live on

No comments:

Post a Comment