Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bowling and Suchitoto


So this week was pretty cool. Last P-day we went bowling as a zone, and it was definitely an off day for me. On one throw I just decided to throw the ball as hard as I could without thinking without really even aiming and I got a strike. Other than that it was garbage. But 2 people did get baptized! Veronica who is the daughter of members less actives, and we started teaching her like 2 or 3 months ago. So, that was pretty sweet! She and her family are pretty cool. The other day they had us make some tortillas and I made a square one and it was awesome. and my comp made a kite. they doubted our skills because we are white, but we definitely schooled them. So that was pretty cool. And the same day Carlos got baptized. About a month ago we found him through service that we did when we painted a house. Ever since then he has gone to church every Sunday and got baptized. So, that was way awesome! We didn't have to really do anything, he just did it all by himself basically haha. So yeah, this week was pretty cool!

Entering into the last week of the change. So next week I'll let you guys know whats up!

Love y'all

Elder Vaughan

Bowling last pday, baptisms of Carlos and Veronica, Suchitoto

No comments:

Post a Comment