Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Finally, Free at Last


GUESS WHO HAS CHANGES AFTER AN ETERNITY?!?!?!

Yeah, so they just notified me that I finally have changes. Sad and happy to say it, but thats life. After 8 changes in Las CaƱas and 10 overall in the district (something like 13- 14 months) I don't remember exactly what it is. But still, the point is, is that I am going. I donno where still, but hopefully somewhere far away. So yeah theres that.

Also this Saturday we had 1.5 baptisms. Alejandra and her daughter paola. After I baptized alejandra my comp baptized the daughter, but her foot came out of the water so she had to do it over again. She basically just went into the bathroom and cried for 20 minutes and never entered in again. yesterday she couldn't even shower because she was so traumatized... so yeah thats pretty cool. I guess we will see what happens with elder lunt and his future comp. We had a multi-stake conference yesterday which was with all of Central America where 2 70s spoke and Elder Cook. It was pretty cool. Well kids, obey the comandments and you will be blessed. Follow his will and you will see the blessings in His divine time. Love all!!

Elder Vaughan

Sorry theres no pics, this computer doesnt seem to recognize my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment