Monday, November 28, 2016

Nothing Special Except an Earthquake


So nothing that special has happened this week. Fairly normal. The mission president is really stressing that we talk to more people in the street and contact more people that way. So that's been interesting, because for me I don't like going out of my way and getting in peoples faces, but it has gotten a little bit easier. Sometimes I just pretend I'm a lost gringo... "Excuse me, how do you get to...? What do you call this place?" Then we just kinda go from there. It actually works sometimes, maybe just because they have pitty on a lost gringo.

We felt an earthquake which was pretty fun, never been awake and standing up like that for an earthquake.

Last night this thug stopped us before we entered a street. He asked us where we were going and we told him the people. He didn't know who they were, but luckly there were some other people that knew, so they backed us up. Then this morning that same guy stopped us and asked me if I don't understand Spanish or something, but I just dont understand drunk gangsters.... then he said we dont have anything to worry about there, he said we're safe so need to worry here.

El Salvador del Mundo statue, big tree, me and my comp

No comments:

Post a Comment