Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spiritual and Physical Gains


Well, I got moved again. I'm in Santiago de Maria, Usulutan. My new companion is Elder Loranca from Guatemala. He's only got like 3 or 4 months in the mission. He's pretty cool. He's really really really really happy all the time. Like I don't even know what happens to this guy but he laughs and smiles at nothing. He could see me eating a sandwich and die laughing. but it's 'aight. For those of you who know me, I'm not a person like that but it's a good balance to have. We will have a baptism this Saturday and maybe more in a couple weeks. The area is alright, nothing much to report on now. we have big armchairs in our house to study in! So yeah sometimes I accidentally take some minutes to "meditate" during my studies . . . I'm still the dang district leader. Luckily it's only a district of four, including me and my comp. Feeling well and growing physically and spiritually fat.

Have a good week!

Elder Vaughan

Me with my old ward mission leader, with the little girl I baptized and her brother before leaving Chalatenango, and my new comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment