Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Visit From Elder Renlund


So I'm running out of time, but this Tuesday Elder Renlund of the 12 apostles came here and talked to the three missions of El Salvador. It was a great talk. Mainly about missionary work and of the Seventy, ELder Alonso also came. What I remember right now and what I liked most was the testimony that I received of his calling as an apostle of the Lord, and realidad of the Church of Jesus today. I received a strong witness that those men have been called of God to work in what they are working on.

Bad news, we were supposed to have a baptism today, and the lady told us beforehand that she didn't want anyone to come, NO ONE AT ALL, and other missionaries planned their baptism for the same time . . . So, long story short, she canceled her baptism, won't talk to us, and said: "Let's just hope they have changes this week." So I guess we will see what happens.

Obey the commandments and dont do drugs.

Good bye, Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment