Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Birthday Pupusa Eating Contest


On this day 20 years ago I was born. Wooo hoo. I was born into the world vomiting and pooping all over the place, so what better way to celebrate the big 20 doing the same things I did when I was born? Yeah this little boy is a little sick.

So a week ago I had one of those weird evil spirit experiences. Long story short I saw a shadow of a human body move accross the wall of my house, when it disappeared a huge force came over my body that I had never felt before in my life. I couldn't move at all. Then it came to my mind to use the priesthood. As I got half way through the sentence the force got stronger and I almost couldnt talk, as if it was trying to keep me from talking. I pushed through and finished casting that shiz out. when I finished the sentence the force went away and I was left heavely breathing. Maybe I was just dreaming super werid, but that definietly strengthened my testimony of the priesthood.

Then this Wednesday we had a pupusa eating competition with another companionship here. Long story short, after an hour of downing pupusas I tied for second place with 19. The winner was 20. We had 20, 19, 19, and 18.5. The next morning I threw up like none other. Then the day after I threw up again then I was feeling back to normal. Then last night we ate two big dinners and I threw up again today in the morning... wooooo happy birthday! I should have stopped eating sooner, but my pride got in the way and I wanted to win. FYI, the winner was a lineman in football, a bigger dude and I was only 1 behind...

Love yall!!!

Elder Vaughan

Opening my birthday present, my pupusa competition count,

Sorry I look so ugly and crappy in these pics. About 5 minutes after opening up the present, I threw up....

No comments:

Post a Comment