Saturday, May 5, 2018

Pues Si Maje


This week was pretty good. Working hard and hardly working. JK. All is well. We´ve seen some progression with a couple people, slow but sure, and we´re hoping to dunk them in a couple of weeks. The ward is pretty cool.The members are helping us and they´re fun to be with. This morning we went and played soccer with the youth of our ward, which was pretty fun. I haven't been playing a lot recently so I was kind of rusty, but was still able to score a few. The youth here are pretty sweet. We´re going to play again next week as well.

So, I guess I stepped in some drunk guys vommit but I never noticed and right now as I asked my comp if we did anything cool this week he said "You stepped in drunk guy vommit..." oh cool... then he said "I thought you knew..." So yeah my comps got my back I guess. Other than that things are pretty sweek here. One of the asistants to pres. and I are pals so the other day he was doing interchanges here in the zone and I called him and asked him if I'm gonna have changes and he said, "Don't worry. You know what that means right?" soooo YUUUSSS Im most likely gonna stay here for my last change. If not I'mma riot.

Love you all! Keep the commandments and don't be drunk guys throwing up on the side walk so that oblivious gringos walk in it. Read the scriptures and be blessed.

Later dudes.

Elder Vaughan

My breakfast of champs (I dont even have plates in my house)

No comments:

Post a Comment