Saturday, May 5, 2018

Highway to the Danger Zone


Greetings world! Well, this week was pretty cool. On Saturday my comp and I went to my comps last area for a baptismal service. President gave him permission to return to perform the baptism. So that was pretty cool to go and hangout there. And just so y'all know it was in the most dangerous zone in the mission, and supposidly in the whole world. (that's what I've heard around here) so I can officialy say that I went to the most dangerous zone in the world and I didn't even see 1 gangster. Gotta say I was pretty let down. In Ilopango there were TONS of gangbangers just chilling in broad daylight in the streets, but in my comps area, nothing. But whatever maybe next time.

Also we had the baptismal service of a little girl named Guadalupe Elizabeth. She's a little 8 year old girl. Her parents aren't members for difficult circumstances, but we were able to teach and baptize the little girl. It was kinda chilly out, as you can see it was pretty foggy there. So yeah that was pretty sweet. Hoping to finish off strong here. I guess I can officially say that I have less than 1 month to go... weird.

Later dude!

Vaughan

baptism pics

No comments:

Post a Comment