Monday, February 20, 2017

A Baptism and a Visit to the Hospital


So this week was fairly interesting. Nothing too much to report on, but my comp dislocated his shoulder pretty good Wednesday afternoon, so we screwed up pretty good. From 6pm to 10:30pm we were waiting in the hospital and right after I had helped him change into the hospital clothes the mission presidente called and said that we didnt have permission to use the services in this hospital, so we had to change him again and go back home. Slept for 4 hours then the assistants picked us up in the morning and we went to San Salvador (2 hour ride) so that he could get fixed up. We finally returned to our area at 5 pm. Then we just stayed in the house so that he could rest. And now he has to have that cast thing for 3 weeks at least, but its all good now. And Saturday we had a baptism! A little girl called Kimberly. My comp was gonna do it, but then he got screwed up, so I was chosen to do it. So there is my week for ya! I will try and send pictures, but the computers here are dumb. Love ya`ll. Alma 4:15

Elder Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment