Monday, February 27, 2017

A Visit to the Lake


Well this week was rather bleh. Nothing much happened. It was probably one of the worst weeks we have had in terms of lessons and other numbers. We had to go to San Salvador (2 hour bus ride) to get my comp's arm checked out. So we didnt work at all that day. and we have to go again in 2 weeks and then who knows after that.

This area has been the hardest. When we ask members (in ward counsel) to visit investigatores they say that they will do it, then when we check up on it later they say that they went, then we talk to the investigators and no one had passed by... So that's pretty cool. Not all of them are like that though, there are some pretty cool people still. Being district leader sucks though because I get to bed late every night and the zone leaders get heated up with me when the numbers of the district are down, but hey we still living and fighting here.

Tomorrow I will have completed 9 months from the day that I left home, woooooo fiesta. My 3 latino companions have told me at some point during our time together "I thought you were really calm and normal but then I realized that you`re freaking crazy." :) The latinos are learning of the real J Vaughan.

Later kids, Elder Vaughan

Me and my comp at Lake Chalatenango, me waiting in the hospital wearing my comps tie, and my jacked up comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment