Monday, February 6, 2017

The Villegas Baptism


Hey hey hey.

So we had a pretty solid week this week. Nothing too crazy with lessons or anything, but we did have the baptism and confirmation of Olga Villegas this past Saturday, and the baby blessing of the little guy there! This family is honestly my favorite family I have met. They are so loving, happy, and super funny people. About 6 months ago the husband of Olga, Franklin was baptized. Olga however was not ready for her own reasons or doubts, Im not really sure. So we just continued passing by and sharing some quick easy messages. Two Thursdays ago she had a meeting with the first counselors in our ward. He is cousins with Franklin, and for reasons that I do not know she decided to be baptized this past Saturday. It was one of the happiest moments that I have had so far in my mission. to see her the happiest she has been and now to be united as a family. This is such a special family that has really touched my life and I am honestly honored to have come here to witness this event. And perfect timing too, because I have changes. I am leaving good 'ol Las CaƱas Ilopango for who knows where. We´ll catch ya´ll later kiddos.

Elder Vaughan

Elder Egas and I with Olga, Familia Villegas, me calling people like nuts the night before the baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment