Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Familiar Faces


So this week was fairly normal, nothing too crazy to report on. Just the coolest thing ever... I saw the KELLEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new president and wife of the Santa Ana Mission!!! Wednesday I had to go to immigration to become a legal resident again, and while I was waiting talking with some other missionaries someone said, "Hey, missionaries from the other mission!", and in my mind I thought something like, "Ah, what chumps...", then I turned around and saw these two amazing people! It was almost like seeing my parents... well, they basically are my second set of parents. Vadawn Kelley broke the rules and hugged me so don't tell anyone. It was way awesome!!!!

In other news, next week we have changes and we already know that they are going to move both me and my companion. Below I attached a picture of what the areas of my district are. There are three areas in my current ward which is Alta Vista. I am in the area Alta Vista 2. Then there is a little house that I drew which is the church building for both of the wards. Now if you remember, I was in Las Canas before. For one change my area covered both Las Canas 1 and 2, then after that change they split my area in 2 and I was then in Las Canas 1. Hopefully that made sense. So the Assistants to President are in Las Canas 2 and they told us that they are going to switch areas with me and my companion. Alta Vista 2 and Las Canas 2, and it's because we have a big house with a garage for the car that they have... so in other words, I will be returning to the ward Las Canas again!!! At the end of the next change I will have spent 6 of my 11 changes in this district, attending the same church building... and who knows for how much time I'll be in Las Canas again hahaha.

Love God, and read the scriptures my children, be obedient and recieve blessings from God.

Sweet, later dudes

Elder Vaughan

The sky looked pretty cool, I found other parents! waiting for the bus after taco bell with the crew, savior of the world statue, and the picture of the areas of my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment