Monday, July 24, 2017

Star Wars


So yeah, me and my comp have changes. We now know that we won't be staying together, and that I will be returning to my old ward in Las Cañas this Tuesday. Awesome story, I bought this little kid a Star Wars toy, because we both love Star Wars. After he opened up the wrapping paper he was super happy. Then he turned around and pulled out a gift for me. It turns out he had bought me a Star Wars toy as well!!!! I gave him a toy of Kylo Ren and he got me one of Darth Vader. Woot woot, go dark side. Also a lady in the pics below named Karen went to the US this past week and will be there for a couple months. So we took pics with her, she is way super dope. There's my week basically!! I love y'all, and remember: "O be wise, what can I say more?" Jacob 6:12 Pics with my comp, the Star Wars toys, wedding of a guy from my old area in Las Cañas.

No comments:

Post a Comment