Saturday, August 12, 2017

Temple Trip and a Broken Table


Well nothing really interesting this week. A little rough in this new area, because the missionaries that were here before us are the assistants and they basically never worked in the area and were in the office all day. So we have had to start from scratch and as of right now we don't have a whole lot of positive people (like 1 maybe) so we gonna go nuts in these weeks trying to find new people.

Other than that we had an activity in the temple with the whole mission and with investigators, and basically everyone in the country. Pretty sweet, I got to see a bunch of people from my old areas, and I just handed out cookies and juice and roasted the little kids when they tried coming back for seconds and thirds. And I broke a table... Other than that nothing really new. I'll hopefully have something sweet to tell next week!

Peace out dudes.

Elder Vaughan

The district in the temple, me with my son and grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment