Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sigo


So this week was good. I'm already out of time so I'll be a little short. Me and my comp got tired of contacting the area because we have a bunch of time here so we decided to find new people to teach through service. This week we didn't knock any doors and we were able to find like 6 people through the services that we did and one of those people went to church this past week. Also, in one of us they made us dinner and some girls tried flirting with us and said that they want to go to the beach with us hahaha. No worries, I won't be going. I'll only go to the beach with them to baptize them in the ocean.

Serve people, and love God, and be good people.

Hasta lasagna.

Elder Vaughan

Someone left on the mission, my new agenda cover (featuring Rey from Star Wars on the inside) and my district/zone, like half of them are my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment