Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Real Investigators and a Spanish Testimony



Happy birthday Dad, you rock. Congrats. Well this week was pretty much the usual. Teaching without notes now which is hard but not too bad. And we were supposed to teach one of my teachers "friends" but then my other teacher later in the day said that appointment was canceled then the morning of the first teacher walked in and said "diego esta aqui" and so we had ten minutes to get ready then when we walked in to talk to him he was REAL. Like a real investigator, not just a teacher acting out as an investigator but a real dude. So that was pretty cool, it went alright I think but I don't know. Oh and I had to bless the sacrament this week in Spanish so that was something. Then I had to say opening prayer in preisthood also in Spanish so yeah. I'm speaking a ton of Spanish all the time. Umm... yeah nothing really new. My district is all cool and we all get along pretty well so that's always good. Nothing really new just because its the same old stuff. And yes it is a prison here. We legit only have an hour outside to work out. and once a week we walk half a block to the temple. That's it. Oh and because they control my life here in the MTC they told me to write my testimony in Spanish:
Yo se que El Libro de Mormón es la palabra de Dios, y que LDM fue tradujo mediante un profeta de Dios, Jose Smith. El Evangelio restaurado es le iglesia de dios. Yo se que el hijo de Dios, Jesucristo sufriro en la cruz por todos pecados de la tierra, parra que nosotros regresar con El, y con nuestros familias en la vida eterna. Este iglesia es la solamente verdadero iglesia en la tierra, y ustedes recibirá muchas bendiciones mediante la fe en Jesucristo Y Su expiación. En el nombre de Jesucristo amen. There you go kiddos. not perfect spelling and grammer but oh well, close enough. Not really sure what else there is. Apparently like 100 white people are flying in next week and all the latinos are leaving, so that´ll be just fantastic... I donno what else nothing has really changed.

Hasta luego
Kia kaha
Elder Jesse Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment